Are you curious about the kissing prowess of Dungeons & Dragons (DND) players? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Are DND players good kissers?
DND Players are good kissers. DND players know how to take their time with kissing and enjoy the experience. They are also good kissers because they are creative, adaptable, empathetic, and great communicators.
I’ve been playing DND and kissing for nearly 30 years.
In this article, we’ll dive deep into the kissing habits of DND players.
To give you the full picture, we’ll explore the techniques, expertise, and feelings that are associated with kissing DND players.
5 Reasons DND Players Are Good Kissers
Maybe it’s a silly question but I’m going to treat it seriously.
As a big fan of both DND and kissing, I believe there are at least five good reasons that DND players are good kissers.
Here are the five reasons:
- DND players know how to play the long game of kissing
- DND players are creative and imaginative when kissing
- DND players understand the importance of communication
- DND players are empathetic and in touch with their needs
- DND players are adaptable to different kissing preferences
DND Players Know How To Play the Long Game of Kissing
First, DND players understand the importance of taking their time.
Kissing is an art, and DND players know how to slow down, savor every moment, and get lost in the moment.
After all, we (DND players) are used to patiently plodding through long fantasy adventures.
We understand that, when it comes to kissing, it’s quality and not quantity that matters.
DND Players Are Creative Kissers
Second, DND players are creative, and they bring that creativity to kissing.
They know how to come up with new and exciting ways to kiss, and they know how to be inventive while still being gentle and caring.
Think about it: DND is essentially an exercise in creativity.
The Dungeon Master (DM) comes up with the storyline and narrates the adventure. The players, in turn, collaborate in creating the story scene by scene and action by action.
DND Players Know How To Communicate
Third, D&D players understand the importance of communication.
They know how to effectively communicate what kind of kissing they like and to make sure that their partner is comfortable and having a good time.
It’s no wonder, either.
Being a DND player requires strong communication skills. Not only within their party but also between the players and the Dungeon Master.
Without a thorough understanding of conversation best practices, success in DND would be close to impossible.
Playing DND naturally fosters strong listening and communication skills.
And DND players can apply those skills to make them the best kissers you’ve ever known.
DND Players are Empathetic Kissers
Fourth, DND players are in touch with their bodies and their emotions.
This allows them to be more in tune with their partners, to be more sensitive to their needs, and to be more thoughtful and empathetic in their interactions.
DND players have a special knack for being able to silently communicate with each other.
They can come up with sign language, symbols, gestures – you name it.
The beauty of the game is that players can understand the objectives, motives, and feelings of their fellow players even when words aren’t spoken.
It’s an empathically linked language that translates well to smooching.
DND Players Are Adapatable Kissers
Finally, DND players are adapatable.
Dungeons and Dragons players need to be adaptable because no two gaming sessions are ever completely the same.
This is predominately due to the randomness and chaos inherent in exploring a dungeon or completing a quest – things will always take unexpected turns as players roll dice, face challenges and overcome obstacles in their fictional journeys.
No plan is ever perfect.
DND players must be able to adjust on the spot and pivot to get out of whatever sticky situations arise.
Lucky for non-DNDers, this kind of on-the-fly adaptability comes in handy when you’re kissing someone too.
It’s all about reacting in the moment and syncing up with your partner rather than following any pre-determined playbook.
If you want an expert kisser who can go with the flow like it’s second nature, look no further than your local DND player.
DND Players’ Kissing Techniques
When it comes to the kissing techniques of DND players, the most important thing to remember is that they’re unique to each individual.
Their kissing technique depends on:
- The personality of the DND player
- Character class
- Character role
Depending on their chosen character class and the atmosphere at the gaming table, the kissing preferences of these players can vary dramatically.
Some DND players may prefer a light touch and gentle caresses.
Others may prefer a bolder approach.
Here is a big list that shows you the kissing techniques of different DND players:
- Dungeon Master (DM) – This enlightened leader creates an epic story arc of building anticipation during the kiss and is an Undisputed King of Tone setting
- Talkative Player –
- The Palladin Player – The Paladin would be a dominant yet loving kisser. They might bring strict boundaries and elevated morals to kissing.
- The Bard Player – These players might use sweet sing-songy sounds as part of their kissing execution.
- The Cleric Player – Clerics, with their more scholarly and spiritual backgrounds could possibly opt for a more cerebral kind of lip lock.
- The Rogue Player – Rogue players are sneaky kissers who might subtlely nibble your bottom lip and are masters of blending in with your favorite style of kissing.
- The Wizard Player – A wizard or sorcerer could be an avid lover of chaos and excitement, choosing to unleash an electric spark through a passionate kiss that hangs in the air like lightning.
- The Druid Player – Druids come in with added zest because of their natural connection to energy and nature. They are natural-born kissers.
- The Barbarian Player – Barbarians kiss with oomph and passion.
- The Dwarven Player – A DND player who loves to play Dwarves is probably a consistent and reliable kisser who doesn’t mind putting in the work to make sure you enjoy the experience.
- An Elven Player – Elven players are usually highly romantic kissers who kiss in the most elevated and sophisticated ways. Kissing them is both passionate and freeing.
Overall, DND players are great kissers. They bring a unique level of creativity and enthusiasm to their kissing techniques.
My Experience With Kissing As a DND Player
Having done both Dungeons and Dragons and smooching for nearly three decades, I’m confident it’s fair to say they’re highly synchronous.
After all, look at all the factors involved.
The intellectual and physical actions of the game (i.e. problem-solving and dice rolling) combined with crucial real-life emotions like trust, courage, and risk-taking.
It should come as no surprise that my DND skills have translated interpersonally in my kissing.
A successful round of DND is dependent on a group effort: everyone coming together for a common goal.
Just like successful kissing.
No one player can be more fabulous than another. It truly is an endeavor filled with adventure, luck, skill, and witty banter.
Ask any of my past partners about our magical moments sealed with a kiss over the years: I think we can all agree that DND has added to my repertoire.
Do DND Players Kiss During the Game?
Most DND games are a sandbox full of puzzles, mysteries, and dragon-slaying fun.
Kissing usually isn’t in the equation.
Because let’s face it – if you’re worried about getting some smooch action down at the table you ain’t having as much fun with giants, thieves, and wizards.
Characters may have epic romances created in their backstories that impact the main plot.
However, little game time is spent focused on these elements of gameplay.
DND is about problem-solving, exciting narrative, and epic battles; not so much about courting or canoodling your fellow bard around the campfire.
The rare exceptions are there – because hey, why not spice things up sometimes?
But, unless any of your players are an item there’s no kissing to speak of across most DND tables between DND characters or players.
Final Thoughts: Are DND Players Good Kissers?
That’s not to say you can’t build a romantic plotline into your campaigns.
Feel free to homebrew a little love between DND characters, NPCs, or – heck – even the Big Bad Guys (BBGs).
- How To Find DND Players (20 Best Ways Explained)
- DND Player vs Player: Tips, Rules, & Ultimate Guide
- Is DND Roleplay? (Official Answer + 7 Things You Must Know)